- Thanks for JUnit. That got me on the path to looking for a similar tool for VB6.
- Thanks to Bodo Maass at vbunit.com for providing the initial inspiration.
- The XP community continue to be a rich source of ideas, helping me to stop and think about how to make it better.
- Thanks to Phil, my beta tester!
- Mark helped bounce around ideas when we started looking at rolling our own, and provided the initial skeleton for the add-in.
I don't intend to do any more work on vbunitfree, since I have a new job that has more of a Java on Linux slant, than VB6. The current release is stable and hasn't required any bugfixes. There is a mailing list, which I will be monitoring as well. The only thing I would like to do is provide an MSI or similar for the install, and also a .vbp template and class templates for the tests. I should get this done in the next week, and make a new release available. If anyone wants to develop it further, be my guest. Let me know and I'll be happy to sort out project permissions and discuss any of the current design.